Catering Contract Info
- Catering Settlement
- Catering Companies Settlement
- Meals Service Settlement
What’s a Catering Contract?
A Catering Contract is a service settlement between a caterer and a consumer that specifies the main points of a catering service happening over a selected time frame for a number of occasions.
What’s included in a Catering Contract?
A Catering Contract covers necessary phrases and circumstances that each events are anticipated to stick to in the course of the size of the settlement, resembling:
- The date of the occasions
- Whether or not catering is required for a single occasion or a collection of occasions
- Particulars of the service, resembling variety of friends, serving workers, menus, dishware and cutlery for the friends, and cleanup on the venue after the occasion
- Particulars in regards to the caterer or caterers, like whether or not the caterer is a person or a company, and the title and placement of the caterer or catering firm
- Compensation particulars, resembling whether or not an hourly fee or flat payment will likely be charged to the consumer, how lengthy the consumer has to pay invoices, and if a deposit is required
- How you can terminate or cancel the settlement, and the quantity of discover that must be given to be able to cancel
- Defending any mental property which can be current in any menus, recipes, strategies or components, whether or not they’re owned by the consumer or the caterer
Download Catering Contract Catering Contract Name | Birthday Parties – Catering Contract Template Word
Download PDF: Click Here
Download Word: Click Here
Who ought to use a Catering Contract?
A Catering Contract can be utilized by both the caterer or the consumer for occasions the place meals is to be offered for plenty of folks. Listed below are some examples of when a Catering Contract may very well be used:
- A restaurant desires to provide their consumer clear expectations in regards to the providers and meals merchandise that they’re able to present for an occasion, like if they supply serving workers, or if they will do appetizers, drinks, or dessert
- A college with out cooking amenities that desires to supply the choice for college students to buy lunch
- A marriage planner organizing a marriage reception or rehearsal
- An organization that desires to supply a workers breakfast, lunch, or dinner for an occasion or frequently
- A person or group planning a fundraising occasion
- Organizing a vacation dinner or household reunion